|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Cisco 1000BaseT Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC) is an ideal solution for Catalyst 6500, 4000, 3550, 2950, 3500 XL and 2900 XL Series customers, providing full duplex Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to high-end workstations and between wiring closets over existing copper network infrastructures. This GBIC technology leverages the industry's flexible, standards-based 1000BaseX design, allowing for a simple and low-cost migration path to Gigabit Ethernet. Adding the new 1000BaseT GBIC to the company's range of media transceivers enhances the flexibility of deployment and application for Cisco's comprehensive line of modular and desktop platforms.
Cisco WS-G5483 Expansion Module
|Data Transfer Rate|
|Data Link Protocol|
1.5 x 0.7 x 4.3 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm MT
8:00am to 5:30pm MT
After Sales Support
Richard K. - May 22nd 2016