|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The industry-standard Cisco Gigabit Interface Converter (GBIC) is a hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a Gigabit Ethernet port or slot, linking the port with the network. The Cisco 1000BASE-SX GBIC (WS-G5484) operates on ordinary multimode fiber (MMF) optic link spans up to 1815 feet (550 m) long.
Cisco Catalyst Series WS-G5484 Transceiver module
|Interface (Bus) Type|
|Data Link Protocol|
|Data Transfer Rate|
|Maximum Transfer Distance|
|Optical Wave Length|
1 x network - Ethernet 1000Base-SX - SC multi-mode x 2
1 x GBIC
1.2 x 0.4 x 2.6 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Philip A. - Feb 4th 2016