|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
The Cisco Catalyst 4000/4500 Series WS-X4306-GB Ethernet Module provides six ports of dedicated 1000BASE-X Gigabit Ethernet uplinks for high-speed backbone, switch-to-switch applications or small server-farm applications. It uses the versatile GBIC technology so intrabuilding multimode connections can be intermixed with long-distance, campus, single-mode connections. All ports can utilize Gigabit EtherChannel or IEEE 802.3ad for high-speed interconnection applications.
Cisco Catalyst 4000/4500 Series WS-X4306-GB Ethernet Module
|Data Transfer Rate|
1 Gbps Gigabit Ethernet Full-duplex
6 x GBIC
Cisco Catalyst 4503, 4506, 4507R, 4003, 4006, 4503, 4506, 4507R, 4003, 4006 Switch
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm MT
8:00am to 5:30pm MT
After Sales Support
Stephen H. - Apr 24th 2016