|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 2 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Casio Pro Series XJH1600RB XJ-H1600 Projector have increased I/O connectivity, are DLP 3D Ready and have auto brightness adjustment to save power and reduce eye fatigue. They also include RJ-45 wired LAN, wireless presentations and MobiShow, WLAN presentations from smart phones and mobile devices and presentations from your thumb drive.
Add the excitement of dynamic DLP 3D Ready projection to your business and education applications. Casio projectors can display DLP 3D Ready content from a 3D capable computer and with the optional 2D-3D conversion software convert and view 2D composite video content. Active Shutter DLP 3D Ready glasses and software required and sold separately.
Casio Pro Series XJ-H1600 DLP Projector
|Native Aspect Ratio|
Operating: 430 Watts; Standby: 400 mW
Input: 1080p; Output: 720p
Ceiling, Rear, Front
16.7 Million Colors
15.8 x 4.2 x 12.7 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Kristen H. - Dec 3rd 2013