|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
31% Savings! Buy Now!
CinemaQuest YIQ component video cables include three identical maximum performance coaxial cables, one for each of the three component signals; the Y (b&w) signal and the I and Q signals (also known as Pb and Pr), which contain all the color information. In the two channel S-video system (also known as Y/C), the I and Q component signals are combined to create a single C signal. When available, a three channel component signal is better because it avoids the degradation caused by the process of combining and separating. YIQ-G uses a solid Silver-Plated center conductor insulated with Hard Cell Foam (HCF). Silver-plating greatly improves high frequency performance for a fraction of the cost of solid silver. Nitrogen Injected HCF reduces distortion caused by the insulating material, and helps maintain a stable 75 Watts. The combination foil and braid shield provides 100% protection coverage. Gold-Plated RCA connectors are professionally attached with superior AudioQuest solder.
AudioQuest CinemaQuest YIQ-G-4.5M Video Cable
Double shielded coaxial
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)|
Foil with tinned copper braid
3 x RCA - Male
3 x RCA - Male
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has at least a 90 Day Tech For Less Product Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Jun 13th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.