|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 4 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 2 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The MiniMate Always-On case is constructed with a rigid frame and of impact absorbing molded foam that provides rugged protection for the 2140 MiniNote. Using this case will: Minimize damage if dropped, Protect your data, protect your investment, Adds a shoulder strap and two carry handles for safe transportation. Sleek and stylish, yet tough and rugged the MiniMate Always-On case provides a whole new level of protection without ever getting in your way. The MiniNote Always-On case blends the best of both worlds into a revolutionary design that stays with your laptop in-use or on-the-go. Complete with shoulder strap for ease of transportation! The 2140 MiniMate Always-On Case accommodates both the three and six cell extended batteries and is backwards compatible with the 2133.
HP Infocase A726360 MiniMate Always-On Case
EVA molded foam, rigid poly core
HP 2140 or 2133 with or without 6 cell battery
8.5 x 11.5 x 3.0 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Mark Z. - Mar 26th 2015