|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 2 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Cisco AIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9 aironet wireless access point series IEEE 802.11a/b/g access points deliver the versatility, high capacity, security, and enterprise-class features demanded by WLAN customers. It is designed specifically for challenging RF environments like factories, warehouses, and large retail establishments that require the antenna versatility associated with connectorized antennas, a rugged metal enclosure, and a broad operating temperature range.
Cisco Factory Sealed AIR-LAP1242AG-A-K9 Aironet Wireless Access Point
Wireless Access Point
|RAM Installed (Max)|
|Flash Memory Installed (Max)|
16 MB flash
|Data Transfer Rate|
|Line Coding Format|
|Data Link Protocol|
IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g
|Remote Management Protocol|
SNMP, Telnet, HTTPS
|Max Range Indoors|
|Max Range Open Space|
LEAP, AES, 128-bit WEP, 40-bit WEP, TLS, PEAP, TTLS, TKIP, WPA, WPA2
Secure Shell (SSH), MS-CHAP
IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.11i, Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
2 x antenna - RP-TNC, 1 x network / power - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45, 1 x management - console - RJ-45
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported|
Power adapter - external
AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
|Power Consumption Operational|
6.6 x 1.1 x 8.5 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Mark Z. - Mar 26th 2015