|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The APC NetShelter SX is the next generation rack enclosure solution influenced by 10 years of customer feedback and addresses current IT market trends for high-density server and networking applications. With a strong focus on cooling, power distribution, cable management and environmental monitoring, the NetShelter SX provides a reliable rack-mounting environment for mission-critical equipment.
APC NetShelter SX Rack Cabinet
14 Gauge Vertical post, 16 Gauge Front Door, 18 Gauge Rear Door, 18 Gauge Roof, 14 Gauge Rail, 18 Gauge Side Panel
1363.64 kg Static Load, 1022.73 kg Dynamic Load
|Units Per Pallet|
23.6 x 90.0 x 47.2 inches
Adjustable mounting depth, Cable access, Multi-vendor equipment compatibility, Numbered U positions, Protective grounding provisions, Removeable reversible fully ventilated doors, Simple baying installation, UBC Zone 4 stabilization provision
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Anthony S. - May 15th 2015