|Click on images for full-sized view|
Allied Telesis at-2972sx-901
- Factory Sealed 49 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 2 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
AT-2972SX single-port fiber gigabit PCI Express card with fiber LC connector is ideally suited to server-based applications as well as to client computers that require very high throughput. It includes support for Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE) and Wake-on-LAN. Using these procedures, computers can be booted from the interface card independently of the hard disk or operating system. With this feature, the network adapter enables network engineers to power up a computer remotely and perform maintenance tasks on it without having to physically visit it.
Allied Telesis AT-2972SX-901 Network Adapter
Fiber Optic Gigabit Ethernet Card
PCI Express x1
|Number of Ports|
1 x LC
|Fiber Optic Cable Standard|
50/125 Ám, 62.5/125 Ám
96 KB Buffer Memory
Link activity, Link OK
Microsoft DOS, Microsoft Windows 2003, Vista, 2000, XP, SunSoft Solaris, Novell NetWare, Linux
PC, Linux, Sun
6.6 x 2.8 x 2.7 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm MT
8:00am to 5:30pm MT
After Sales Support
Stephen H. - Apr 24th 2016