|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Samsung Smart Blu-ray Players allow you to easily search for movies, TV shows, explore Samsung apps and find many other types of new interactive content. Samsung Apps is a growing collection of premium apps specifically built for your TV that connects you to your favorite digital content such as movies from Netflix or Blockbuster, TV shows from Hulu Plus, videos from YouTube, music from Pandora, and social updates from Facebook or Twitter. A Search All feature enables you to find videos or files on both apps and other connected devices via AllShare DLNA Technology. The Your Video recommendation engine suggests movies you might like from your video-on-demand services. Samsung Smart Blu-ray Players lets you discover a new world of web-connected entertainment.
Samsung BD-D5300 Blu-ray Disc Player
Blu-ray Disc Player
|Dolby Digital/DTS Compatibility|
Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital TrueHD, DTS
|Disc Playback Formats|
Video: BD-ROM, DVD-Video, DVD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD+R; Audio: CD DA, CD-R, CD-RW
Video: MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DIVX (including xVid), DIVX HD, MKV, AVCHD, WMV (1/2/3/7/9); Audio: MP3, LPCM, AAC, WMA; Pictures: JPEG
Analog: Composite Output x 1, Analog Audio Output (2 ch) x 1; Control: USB x 2, Ethernet x 1; Digital HDMI x 1, Optical Digital Audio Output x 1
Gloss Black Finish
Operating: 19 Watts, Standby: 0.8 Watts
17.1 x 1.5 x 8.1 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Anthony S. - May 15th 2015