|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Envoy Data cardman4040
- New - Open Box 2 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The CardMan 4040 is a smart card reader designed to be inserted into the PCMCIA slot of your laptop. With the same state-of-the-art chip set as Omnikey's desktop readers, it offers a transmission speed to the card of up to 420 kbps. Thanks to its compliance with all major industry standards, this reader is compatible with virtually any contact smart card with any operating system for any application. Extensive research and development ensures that your current and future smart card applications will work with this device. The CardMan 4040 is designed to meet all major standards like ISO 7816, EMV (Europay, Mastercard, Visa) 2000, Microsoft WHQL, PC/SC, HBCI (Home Banking Computer Interface), the PC-2001 specification and many more. And the usage within an application is based on standardized interfaces like PC/SC, CT-API or OCF (Open Card Framework).
Envoy Data Omnikey CardMan 4040 Card Reader
|Flash Memory Form Factor|
|Card Contacting Unit|
100, 000 insertion cycles
|Card Power supply|
|Transmission Speed with PC|
|Transmission Speed with Card|
Up to 420 Kbps
T=0, T=1, 2-wire: SLE4432, SLE4442 (S=10), 3-wire: SLE4418, SLE4428 (S=9), I2C (S=8), SLE 4404
Supports 5V, 3V and 1.8V Smart Cards
PC / SC 2.01, CT-API, Sync-API
PC-Card Type II (PCMCIA)
|Supported Operating Systems|
Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003, XP64bit (IA64, AMD64, EM64T), Vista 32bit, Vista 64bit, CE (depending on hardware), Linux, Mac OS X
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Robert L. - Nov 24th 2015