|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
HP LaserJet 500 M575F Multifunction Printer has Impressive color and productivity-from a desktop MFP featuring an 8-inch touchscreen. It is ideal for producing professional-quality color documents and for accelerating workflows, using robust capture capabilities and a large touchscreen.
Toner/ink is included, unless specifically noted otherwise
HP LaserJet 500 M575F Printer, Scanner, Copier, Fax
Printer, Scanner, Copier, Fax
Speed: 31 ppm, Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi; Document Enlargement: 400%; Document Reduction: 25%; Copies: 9999
Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi; Speed: 31 ppm; Image Enhancement Technology: HP ImageREt 3600; First Print Out Time: 10.5 seconds
Scan Element: CCD; Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi; Color Depth: 24-bit
Maximum Transmission Speed: 33.6 Kbps; Resolution: 300 x 300 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi, 204 x 98 dpi, 204 x 196 dpi
8 inches Touch screen
Standard Memory: 1536 MB; Flash Memory: USB flash drive
Voltage: AC 110V; Power Consumption Operational: 665 Watts; Power Consumption Standby: 52 Watts; Power Consumption Sleep; 11.3 Watts
21.9 x 23.0 x 26.1 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Natalie M. - Feb 24th 2015