|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
D-Link Systems dfe-530tx+
- Refurbished 2 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The D-Link DFE-530TX Wakeup-on-LAN NIC is an Ethernet adapter for PCs, high-end workstations, and workgroup file servers. Realtek's RTL8139A single-chip Fast Ethernet controller uses the bus master burst mode to directly transfer data between the card and the host computer's memory. This spares the host's workload by bypassing its CPU. This PCI adapter eliminates network bottlenecks and also works with videographic or multimedia stations.
D-Link DFE-530TX+ Desktop Adapter
IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3x
1 x RJ45
1 x PCI
Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
|Data Transfer Rate|
Link activity, link OK
1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
4.9 x 4.8 x 0.5 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Jan Z. - Jan 27th 2015