|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 3 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
State of the art, compact 36 capacity SafeHarbor2 Notebook Security Cart holds up to 36 notebooks or tablets. Includes 36 pre-installed CAT5E Ethernet cables and one 12 foot Ethernet-to-wall cable and Cisco model SF-200-48 switch. Drill resistant, pick-proof two-point locking system ensures highest protection against theft and damage. Includes electronic power controller which directs power to each of three power strips as necessary. Unique ID feature lets customer customize each cart. Dividers are removable and adjustable in 1/4-inch increments. Welded premium steel.
Datamation Systems SafeHarbor2 DS-SHC2-36-NET-SW
5-inch Rubber - Swiveling
Notebook, Tablet PC
Drill Resistant, Pick Resistant Lock, Handle, Locking Wheel, Lockable, Velcro Strip, Electrical Outlet, Cable Management
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Robert W. - Jul 31st 2014