|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
iKey's innovative infection control solution, the AquaPoint optical mouse, offers the safety and convenience of a completely liquidproof pointing device. Constructed using the same materials that go into the popular SlimKey-MD family of medical keyboards, including an ABS polycarbonate case and an industrial silicone overlay, the AquaPoint can be disinfected using any hospital cleaning agent. It features a comfortable, ergonomic design, as well as the “click” feel of an office-grade mouse. Its optical technology allows the AquaPoint to function on nearly any surface, while its rugged silicone overlay, polycarbonate frame and solid-state engineering all ensure the AquaPoint a long operating life.
iKey AquaPoint DT-OM-FL Medical Mouse
|Movement Detection Technology|
2.6 x 5.0 x 1.6 inches
USB Keyboard/Hulapoint: All Windows and Mac Operating Systems
Keyboard: 5 V at 10 mA (from CPU port); HULAPOINT: 5 V at 10 mA (from mouse conn. port)
Keyboard: 5 V at 20 mA (from USB port); Hulapoint: 5 V at 20 mA (from USB port)
|Key Switch: Material|
Industrial silicone rubber
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Philip A. - Feb 4th 2016