|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Belkin Components f1dj104p-b
- Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Includes accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
18% Savings! Buy Now!
Control up to four computers using one video monitor, and a PS/2 keyboard and mouse. Belkin KVM Switch (the Switch) is an affordable switching solution that saves workspace while giving you control of up to four PS/2 computers from one console. It frees up desktop space and draws power off the keyboard, eliminating the need for a power supply. The Switch includes such features as mouse and keyboard emulation, to ensure smooth boot up and operation, as well as hot key functionality so you can switch ports easily through simple keyboard commands. The unit supports high-quality video resolution of up to 1920x1440@65Hz (through a 200MHz video bandwidth) when used with the included coaxial VGA cabling. Its auto-scanning functionality, LED indicators, and PC99 color connectors make operation and organization easy.
- Includes four 6 ft. OmniView KVM Cable Kits
- Features hot key switching
- Supports video resolution up to 1920x1440@65Hz
- Includes automatic scanning function
- Supports multiple operating systems
- Optional power supply is availiable, but not included
- Offers keyboard and mouse emulation.
|KVM Local Users Qty|
1 local user
1920 x 1440 @ 65 Hz
4 x display / video - VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ¦ 4 x keyboard - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) ¦ 4 x mouse - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style)
1 x display / video - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ¦ 1 x keyboard - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style) ¦ 1 x mouse - 6 pin mini-DIN (PS/2 style)
4 x keyboard / mouse / video cable kit - 6 ft
|Money Back Guarantee:|
30 Days. One of the best guarantees on the Web! No questions asked, full refund of product price, you just pay for return shipping via pre-addressed label so your return will be easy and hassle-free.
|Factory Refurbished/Open Box Warranty:|
The greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.