|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Belkin Components f3u138-06-gld
- Factory Sealed 5 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Belkin Gold Series F3U138-06-GLD USB 2.0 Cable connects a computer or USB hub to a digital camera or other portable device connector using an A Plug to 5-Pin Mini-B connection. With advanced wiring construction and specially designed exterior connectors, it is engineered to support 480 Mbps transfer speeds and guaranteed to deliver consistent top performance levels. This cable can connect an MP3 player, PDA, and mobile phones to your desktop or notebook computer, for an ideal, ultrafast transfer solution.
Belkin Gold Series F3U138-06-GLD Data Transfer Cable
Data Transfer Cable
|Connector on First End|
1 x 4-pin Type A Male USB
|Connector on Second End|
1 x 5-pin Mini Type B Male USB
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) - Jacket
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Howard C. - Apr 17th 2014