|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The HP Pavilion w1858 19-inch Class Widescreen LCD Monitor display documents, photos and video on a wide 18.5-inch viewable display monitor. View movies and letterbox content easily, using a 16:9 aspect ratio. Get deeper blacks, brighter whites and subtle colors with a 1000:1 contrast ratio. Adjust the monitor to meet your needs, using the tilt and swivel features. Display digital and analog content, using DVI and VGA connectivity.
HP Pavilion W1858 LCD Monitor
LCD display/TFT active matrix
|Dot Pitch/Pixel Pitch|
1366 x 768/60 Hz
|Maximum Sync Rate|
76 Hz x 83 kHz
|Image Contrast Ratio|
|Image Maximum H-View Angle|
|Image Maximum V-View Angle|
|Audio Output Type|
1 x VGA, 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15), 1 x microphone input, mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm, 1 x DVI-D input, 24 pin digital DVI
|Flat Panel Mount Interface|
100 x 100 mm
Microsoft Windows 7
AC 120/230V (50/60 Hz)
|Power Consumption Operational|
|Power Consumption Stand by/Sleep|
18.0 x 14.0 x 7.2 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Glenn R. - Mar 6th 2014