|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Matrox Electronic Systems g55mddap32dsf
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Matrox G550 low-profile PCI is a dual monitor graphics card that can fit ATC and low-profile systems, making it ideal for small form factor PCs and docking stations. Matrox Dual Head to use 2 monitors at a time (in independent or stretched mode). Matrox Clone to view a copy of one display on the other display.
Matrox Millennium G550 Graphics Card
Plug-in card - low profile
Matrox MGA G550
|RAMDAC Clock Speed|
|Video Memory Installed|
|Video Output: Maximum Resolution (external)|
2048 x 1536
|Video Output: Maximum Resolution Details|
DVI: 1600 x 1200/VGA: 2048 x 1536
|Video Output: API Supported|
|Video Output: Maximum Monitors Supported|
|Analog Video Format|
S-Video, composite video
|Digital Video Standard|
Digital Visual Interface (DVI)
1 x DVI-I - 60 pin LFH; 2 x VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) (on supplied cable); 2 x DVI-I - 29 pin combined DVI (on supplied cable); 1 x S-video/composite output (on supplied cable)
1 x PCI/66 MHz - low-profile
1 x DVI-VGA cable - 1 Feet
Drivers & Utilities, Matrox PowerDesk
2.5 x 6.6 inches
|Operating System Requirements|
Microsoft Windows XP 32 & 64 - bit, 2000, Vista (XDDM) 32 & 64 - bit, Server 2003 32 & 64 - bit
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
LT L. - Apr 22nd 2015