|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Used-Acceptable 2 Left
• Fully functional
• Significant signs of wear with scratches/dings
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
Plantronics' headsets have become the world's talking point, with more than six million in use today. DuoSet headsets offer over-the-head stability or over-the-ear convenience for the busy office professional. They provide hands-free communications in two configurations, which allow you to find the perfect fit for you. Whether used over the ear or over the head, your hands are free for multitasking, your headset is comfortable and secure, and the quality of sound is second to none. DuoSet headsets are ideal for executives, sales offices, and other busy office professionals. When your day is filled with one phone call after another, opt for the comfortable and stable over-the-head configuration.
Plantronics H141 Headset
Headphone - Monaural
|Headphones Form Factor|
|Sound Output Mode|
Built-in - Boom
|Microphone Operation Mode|
1 x Headset (Quick Disconnect)
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Howard C. - Apr 17th 2014