|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Significant signs of wear with scratches/dings
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
Series of modular routers supporting WAN, LAN and voice interfaces, with AC/DC power options and PoE support. OAA allows integration of enhanced security, WAN optimization, application acceleration, and other services.
HP A-MSR30-40 Router
4 SIC slots; 4 MIM module slots; 2 1000BASE-T ports(IEEE 802.3ab Type 1000BASE-T); 2 fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
Mounts in an EIA standard 19-inch rack
|Memory and processor|
Processor: RISC at 533 MHz, 256 MB DDR SDRAM, 256 MB compact flash
360 Kpps (64-byte packets)
|Routing table size|
IMC - Intelligent Management Center; command-line interface; Web browser; SNMP Manager; Telnet; RMON1; FTP; IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
210 Watts (maximum)
17.4 x 3.5 x 16.6 inches
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Glenn R. - Mar 6th 2014