|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
12% Savings! Buy Now!
Features: PCI-E lane (x1) adapter works with PCI Express slots with different lane width. Installs in any available PCI Express slot. Two high-speed 16550 UART serial ports (9-pin) support data rate up to 230 Kbps. Works as standard RS232 port or with 5V or 12V power output for devices that require power (such as handheld scanners, table scanners, POS displays, etc.). Configurable via jumpers with silk-screened settings on PCB. Spare enhanced low profile bracket is included to work in low profile chassis.
SIIG CyberSerial JJ-E20011-S2 Serial Adapter
PCI Express x1
|Data Transfer Rate|
Up to 230 Kbps
2 x 9-pin DB-9 RS-232 - Serial, Via Cable (Included)
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.