|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Amazon Kindle Fire HD KNDFRHD16WIFI Tablet PC is an 8.9-inch screen tab with excellent high-definition screen and reliable performance. Connect to the world through the touch of a fingertip as it comes with a powerful Multi-Touch Display facility. With its 16GB storage capacity, you can store your favorite games, music, media and more. Now make your web browsing and gaming even faster with the speed of its 1.5GHz Dual-Core Processor. For a faster network coverage, the Kindle B0085P4OWM Fire HD Tablet features WiFi (802.11 a/b/g/n). This device has Micro USB ports for transferring files between the computer and the tab, and it also comes with a webcam feature. Plus, its battery life can extend up to 10 hours.
Amazon Kindle Fire HD KNDFRHD16WIFI Tablet PC
TXT, PDF, DOC
|Touch Screen Type|
1920 x 1200
1.5 GHz Dual-Core
MP4, 3GP, VP8
WAV, AAC, MP3, OGG, MP4, MIDI, AC3, PCM, AMR-NB, AMR-WB
JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n)
Headphone Jack, Micro USB, Micro HDMI
|Battery Run Time|
10 hours continuous use
|Dimensions (L x W x H)|
6.5 x 0.4 x 9.5 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
John G. - May 26th 2015