|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
19% Savings! Buy Now!
The LightPulse LP1150 PCI-X 2.0 Host Bus Adapter delivers on Emulex's history of excellence in performance, reliability, and manageability. The LP1150 is a high performance, single-channel PCI-X 2.0 Fibre Channel HBA that's ideally suited for large or mixed operating system Storage Area Network (SAN) environments. With renowned driver support for popular operating systems, the LightPulse LP1150 can be effectively applied within a broad range of storage networking solutions.
Emulex LP1150-F4 Host Bus Adapter
Host Bus Adapter
1 x LC Fibre Channel
PCI-X 66 MHz, PCI-X 100 MHz, PCI-X 133 MHz, PCI-X 266 MHz
PCI 3.0 66 MHz 32-bit, PCI 3.0 66 MHz 64-bit, PCI 3.0 33 MHz 32-bit, PCI 3.0 33 MHz 64-bit
|Fibre Channel Class Support|
Class 2, Class 3
|Data Transfer Rate|
1.06 Gbps, 2.13 Gbps, 4.25 Gbps
150 m 50/125 micrometer Full-duplex at 4.25 Gbps, 230 ft 62.5/125 micrometer Full-duplex at 4.25 Gbps, 492 ft 50/125 micrometer Full-duplex at 4.25 Gbps, 70 m 62.5/125 micrometer Full-duplex at 4.25 Gbps
FC-AL, FC-FLA, FC-FS, FC-MI, FC-PH, FC-PI, FC-PI-2, FC-PLDA, FCP, FCP-2, IETF RFC IP over FC
Low-profile MD2 Hot-swappable
2.5 x 6.6 inches
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has at least a 90 Day Tech For Less Product Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Jun 13th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.