|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Liebert MPH Series is a managed, single-phase or three-phase power distribution unit that offers monitoring only or monitoring along with receptacle control. Liebert MPH units are available for mounting in either vertical, zero-U configuration and rack-mounting in standard, 19-inch enclosures. Vertical-mount units may have as many as 27 receptacles. The horizontal-mount units have up to nine receptacles. The output receptacles support equipment requiring connection with NEMA 5-20R, IEC60320-C13 and IEC60320-C19 plugs.
Liebert MPH-NBV27AXXC30 Power Distribution Unit
Power Distribution Unit
16 A Input Current Continuous, 20 A Rated Current
Zero U Vertical Rackmount
27 x NEMA 5-20R
1 x 10 feet
120V AC Single-phase
27 x power NEMA 5-20
2.0 x 68.0 x 3.1 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Glenn R. - Mar 6th 2014