|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
When you connect your cable/DSL modem to the NETGEAR Wireless Router, you'll enjoy wired or wireless Internet access for all your computers and be assured of protected communications on your home or small office network! This 3-in-1 Router + Switch + Wireless Access Point is a base station that allows you to share your Internet connection, files, and printers with other computers on the network. Your communications and network are secure from hackers and wireless eavesdroppers because they're shielded with Network Address Translation (NAT) Firewall. Internet activities are always safe because Web-address filtering gives you control over any contact network users have with Web sites. And thanks to the unique Smart Setup Wizard, you'll install this router with ease.
- Four port 10/100Mbps LAN
- 10Mbps Internet port
- 802.11b 11Mbps wireless supporting WEP Encryption
- Smart Wizard to automatically detect ISP type,Port Range Forwarding, Exposed Host (DMZ),URL Content Filtering, E-mail Alerts, WirelessMAC Address Authentication
NetGear MR814V2 Wireless Router
Link activity, port transmission speed, power, test mode
Static IP routing
128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, 40-bit WEP
Antenna, Gain Level:2 dBi
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b
|Data Transfer Rate|
|Network / Transport Protocol|
IPSec, L2TP, PPPoE, PPTP, TCP/IP
|Spread Spectrum Method|
IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x
Static IP routing
link activity, port transmission speed, power, test mode
6.9 (W) x 4.7 (D) x 1.1 (H) inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Philip A. - Feb 4th 2016
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Tech For Less is a registered trademark.
TechForLess.com searches for lowest internet prices and offers top quality brands, categories and products... for less.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.