|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 2 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
With a futuristic design and high-performance scanning technology the MS 9520 Voyager is clearly the most advanced auto-triggered scanner on the market today. Enabled for both In-stand and Out-of-stand operation Voyager can be used as a handheld and fixed presentation scanner. The feature-packed Voyager comes equipped with PowerLink user-replaceable cables and power supply MetroSelect one-code programming MetroSet Windows-based software configuration utility Bits n' Pieces data editing utility and an Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) option. The MS 9520 Voyager Voyager is perfect for many applications including point-of-sale inventory control and commercial-warehouse applications. With its aggressive performance and comfortable design Voyager is far and away the most advanced scanner on the market today.
***This item is the scanner only. All cables and stands are sold separately***
Metrologic Voyager MS9520-00 Barcode Reader
Wired (USB Cable Not Included)
|Bar Code Dimensions|
|Bar Code Symbology Support|
All Standard Symbologies: RSS-14, RSS-Limited, RSS-Expanded
|Maximum Scan Resolution|
|Depth of Field|
0-5 inches at 7.5 mil, 0-2 inches at 5.2 mil, 0-8 inches at 13 mil, 1-10 inches at 21mil, 0-7 inches at 10.4 mil
5V DC 0.25V
500 mW Operating, 110 mW Standby
3.1 x 7.8 x 1.6 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Jerry R. - Apr 13th 2015