|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
13% Savings! Buy Now!
The NEC NP215 DLP Projector, a mobile projector that touts unrivaled affordability, helps you deliver presentations with high-contrast brilliance. This model, which displays bright, amazing images from the latest DLP engine, is compact, lightweight, easy to use and sets up quickly, making it ideal for use in meeting and conference rooms.
NEC NP215 DLP Projector
2500 ANSI lumens
|Image Contrast Ratio|
0.3 to 3.0 inches
4 to 39 feet
XGA (1024 x 768) (Native)/1600 x 1200 (Resized)
|Native Aspect Ratio|
|Maximum Sync Rate (V x H)|
120 Hz x 100 kHz
|Lamp Life Cycle|
3500 hours/5000 hours (conomic mode)
Brightness, Contrast, Input select, Color temperature, Keystone correction, Zoom, Aspect control
|Keystone Correction Direction|
|Vertical Keystone Correction|
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
|Analog Video Format|
NTSC, SECAM, PAL, PAL-B/G, PAL-N, PAL-M, PAL-I, NTSC 4.43, PAL-D, PAL-H
|Analog Video Signal|
RGB, S-Video, Composite video, Component video
|Digital Video Standard|
Digital Visual Interface (DVI)
480p, 720p, 1080i, 480i, 576i, 576p
|Audio Output Type|
|Sound Output Mode|
1 x Mixed channel
|Input Device Type|
External Wireless Remote Control
|Movement Detection Technology|
1 x 15-pin HD-15 VGA In, 1 x 4-pin mini-DIN S-Video In, 1 x RCA Composite Video In, 1 x 15-pin HD-15 VGA Out, 1 x RS-232 Serial, 1 x RJ-45 Network, 1 x Mini-phone Audio Line In
1 x VGA Cable
Internal Power Supply
AC 120/230V (50/60 Hz)
|Power Consumption Operational|
|Power Consumption Operational (Standby)|
12.2 x 3.8 x 9.7 inches
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.