|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- New - Open Box 3 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Ortronics Clarity5E Patch Cord technology utilizes center-tuned technology to elevate performance of Category 5e Structured Cabling. Advancements in controlling termination performance provide benefits to cords, jacks and panels. A smaller tolerance range for the plug termination allows the mating hardware to be designated/tuned to these cords. Clarity5E Cords use a better version of the Paralign 2 termination. Paralign 2 maintains pair integrity from the point of exit from the cable jacket to contact termination. The plug is designed to the center of the range of TIA de-embedded plug values. Clarity Cords exceed TIA Category 5e (568B.2) component compliance. MC5E Cords are finely controlled to an optimum center target shared by Clarity5E connecting hardware for heightened performance that is confirmed by factory testing. This ensures an interface with improved signal to-noise providing a more transparent signal path that is field measurable in the link or channel.
Ortronics OR-MC5E09-09 Patch Cable
|Left Connector Type|
|Right Connector Type|
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
John G. - May 26th 2015