|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
14% Savings! Buy Now!
Paragon II ZCIM allows you to connect up to 42 mixed platform PS/2, Sun, and USB interfaces on a single Cat5 cable chain, using only one channel port on your Paragon II unit. This can help extend the distances from the main switching unit to the last P2ZCIM on the chain up to 1, 000 feet. The first Z-CIM is connected to a computer port on your Paragon II Main Switching or Stacking unit. Servers are linked one to the next using a Category 5 UTP cable. Users can access and control any server connected in the chain via the Paragon II on-screen menu. New servers can be added at any time without interrupting server operation.
|Max Transfer Distance|
1 x display / video - VGA - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) ¦ USB ¦ 2 x network - RJ-45
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.