|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
48% Savings! Buy Now!
Create a cordless desktop experience with your higher-resolution or wide-angle notebook PC with one simple tool: the HP xb2000 notebook expansion base. Its height-adjustable, elevated, eye-level viewing, plus wireless keyboard and mouse, and integrated speakers will make your computing supremely comfortable without compromising your mobility.
HP xb2000 Docking Station
|Expansion Bays Total (Free)|
1 (1) x front accessible
3 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type A, 1 x display/video - S-video output, 1 x audio - SPDIF, 1 x headphones - output - mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm, 1 x microphone - input - mini-phone 3.5 mm, 1 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45, 1 x modem - RJ-11, 1 x docking/port replicator, 1 x infrared - IrDA, 1 x display/video - composite video output
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Kristen H. - Dec 3rd 2013