|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 48 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
GPX PC301B Portable CD Player offers all the standard playback features you would expect, including play, pause, skip forward/back, program, mode and stop. The LCD display shows you which track number is playing, so you can easily skip songs if desired. With rotary volume control and a stereo headphone jack, the PC301B is perfect for taking to the beach, study hall, home or work. The 60 second anti-skip protection keeps your music in memory providing shock-resistant, uninterrupted music playback, so you don't need to worry about walking around with your CD player. A low battery indicator shows you when the 2 AA batteries (sold separately) need to be changed, making sure your music listening is not interrupted. It can also run on external power adaptor (sold separately).
GPX PC301B CD player
|Media Load Type|
Binaural - Ear-bud
|Sound Output Mode|
Mini-phone Stereo 3.5 mm, DC Power Input
2 x Battery - AA type, AC-DC Power Adapter
10 x 9.8 x 1.5 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Phil H. - Dec 11th 2013