|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Refurbished 2 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use
• Manufacturer warranty
- Factory Refurbished products have been returned to a service center and restored to meet manufacturer quality standards.
- They may show limited signs of use and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The NETGEAR R6300-100NAS Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router gives you ultra-fast gigabit speeds while maintaining the security that is necessary in the world of wireless networking. With speeds up to 1300 Mbps you can transfer your data at blisteringly fast speeds. Stream HD video, play games in HD, and transfer data throughout your network in the blink of an eye. You can also take advantage of gigabit wired networking options to provide an even more secure connection.
NETGEAR R6300 Wireless Router
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac
2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK
LAN: 4 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 WAN: 1 x 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T - RJ-45 Hi-Speed USB: 2 x 4 pin USB Type A
8.1 x 3.0 x 10.0 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Stephen S. - Dec 24th 2014