End User Returns Policy
Holiday Extended Return Policy
Purchases made between Nov. 1 - Dec. 24, 2015 have an extended return period through January 15, 2016.
We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee return policy and if there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
If you find a lower price at another reputable merchant within 24 hours of your purchase, we'll refund the difference. If you find a lower price for the same item on TechForLess.com within 30 days of purchase, Norton Shopping Guarantee will refund you the difference. Read details and for the list of merchants we match price to and some exceptions.
- If you have a problem with your purchase, please contact us using our web site's
- All of our products have the Manufacturer Warranty. We also offer extended warranties to help ensure worry-free ownership.
- You can return or exchange an item purchased within 30 days of the original purchase date. Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs associated with authorized, defective returns.
- Please note that you are responsible for all shipping charges on non-defective returns and may be charged a 15% restock fee.
- Prior to the return of any product to Tech For Less, you must obtain an RMA number.
We do our best to accurately describe our products. However, if your item is not as we described, you must contact us within 5 days of delivery to return it as long as the security tag is intact and the item is unused and in the original condition. Returns for any reason (excluding not as described) will be assessed a 15% restocking fee plus applicable shipping charges. Returns will only be accepted with an approved RMA number. Items received without an RMA number will be returned to sender. Please note that if the security tag has been cut, tampered with or removed we will not be able to process a return or refund for the item.
- We have a 30 Day return policy and if there does happen to be an issue, we will work with the customer to make it right!
- For non-defective returns, the customer is responsible for their original and return shipping costs. Tech For Less will provide a pre-paid return label for convenience but the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the customer's authorized refund. A non-defective return will be charged a 15% restock fee.
- If a defective product was purchased from Tech For Less as Factory Sealed, Open Box, or Refurbished, the manufacturer Warranty applies. Please contact the manufacturer first for assistance.
- If the manufacturer is unable to assist, please contact our Customer Service Department to arrange for shipment to our repair center. Just as is required when shipping an item to the manufacturer for warranty, the customer is responsible for shipping the item to us. We will ship the repaired item back to the customer at our expense.
- If Tech For Less cannot reproduce the reason for a defective return, the customer will be responsible for all shipping costs and will be charged a 15% restocking fee unless the product is shipped back to the customer at their expense.
- A return label will be emailed to the customer when the RMA is issued. For convenience, this label can also be found in the customer's account on the Tech For Less web site, which can be accessed via the My Account link.
- Refunds will be processed to the customer's account 7-10 days after Tech For Less receives the authorized return at our facility.
- Returned product must be complete, in original boxes and packaging materials and contain all software, accessories, and blank warranty cards provided at time of original purchase. Customer will be charged the replacement cost of missing, damaged, or altered products and accessories.
- Software may be returned only if the factory seal remains intact and is subject to the remainder of this policy.
- In the event that a product received by the customer is defective and the product has been removed from the country after delivery within the USA, the customer must return the product to the ship-to address listed on the invoice, and then Tech For Less will provide a shipping return label for the return to Tech For Less. Tech For Less will not be responsible for any taxes, duties, or fees related to this return. Taking a product permanently out of the USA may void the warranty. Please check with individual manufacturers for specifics and consider one of our extended warranties for added peace of mind.
To return a product to Tech For Less, please contact our Customer Service Department by clicking.
For added peace of mind, check out the CPS Extended Warranties we offer.
The Tech For Less Advantage:
- Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers Since 2001
- All Items are Inspected by Experienced Technicians
- Includes Manufacturer Warranty
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Easy Returns
- Same Day Shipping
- Lowest Price Guarantee
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Robert L. - Nov 24th 2015