|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The HP w2007 features a BrightView wide panel for brilliant picture quality. HDCP-enabled for optimum viewing of High Definition content (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection). My Display provides one touch adjustment for brightness, color and contrast. Quick View modes change work environments easily and quickly. Dual inputs support digital (DVI-D) and Analog (VGA) signals. The widescreen provides more space to work and play with your HP PC. Wide Aspect Ratio and fast response time bring gaming,videos and the Internet brilliantly alive when you plug into your HP PC. Swivel monitor easily from side-to-side when sharing the screen. Personalize your monitor with Easy Clip by clipping on photo holders, cameras, and accessories.
HP w2007 LCD Monitor
|Number of Screens|
|Actual Screen Size|
|Viewable Screen Size|
Active Matrix TFT
25 deg. Up, 5 deg. Down Tilt
PC, Mac, Sun
1680 x 1050 at 60 Hz
1600 x 1000 at 60 Hz, 1280 x 1024 at 60 to 75 Hz, 1280 x 960 at 60 Hz, 1280 x 768 at 60 Hz, 1152 x 900 at 76 Hz, 1152 x 870 at 75 Hz, 1152 x 900 at 60 Hz, 1024 x 768 at 60 to 75 Hz, 800 x 600 at 60 Hz to 75 Hz, 720 x 400 at 70 Hz, 640 x 480 at 60 to 75 Hz
2 x 2 Watts Speaker Integrated
1 x 15-pin D-Sub (HD-15) VGA, 1 x DVI-D
<52 Watts Maximum, <2 Watts Sleep
19.3 x 15.6 x 7.3 inches
English, German, France, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, Japanese
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Glenn R. - Mar 6th 2014