Get Automated Updates on the Latest Deals at Tech for Less
All you need to do is place any of these feeds into your RSS reader and you will automatically be notified when items that you are interested in are loaded to our site. If you are not familiar with RSS feeds and how to use these, please click the RSS Help link. Use one of the pre-made feeds, or make one specifically for your interests by narrowing down the results by category and/or manufacturer.
See when new items are added to these main categories:
|New Inventory loaded to the website||http://www.techforless.com/rss/newinv.rss|
If the links don't work, please copy + paste the urls on the right of each link into your feed reader.
Customize your RSS feed.
Be notified when products come in stock based on a product category. All fields are optional. Page should automatically refresh with each seleciton:
1) Select Category, page will automatically refresh, or click "Go"
2) Optionally, select a Sub Category , then click "Go"
3) Optionally, select a 3rd level and click "Go" if needed
4) Optionally, select a manufacturer and click "Go" (to change Manufacturer, you will have to use your Browser back button)
What is RSS?
How can I use RSS?
You must use a program such as a RSS News Aggregator (or News Reader) to collect,
update and read RSS feeds. Here is a generic way of adding a feed to your RSS Reader,
consult the direction on your specific Reader if needed. Depending on your browser type and the file format of the feed,
you may see xml code, or even a blank page after you click the link.
This does not mean the feed is broken, but is in fact a live feed:
1) Click the link that is pre-made or customized for you.
2) Copy the URL from your browser's address bar
3) Paste the URL of the feed into your RSS Reader's "Add Feed" option
Where do you get an RSS Reader?
A number of free and commercial Aggregators are available for download. Some popular Readers/Aggregators include:
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
John D. - Apr 9th 2014