|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
Save $43.93 (10%)
Add network and DTV capability without adding new LCD displays. That’s what you can do when you add a Samsung Set Back Box.
Compatible with many Samsung professional LCD and plasma displays, Set Back Boxes expand your options. You can add an 80GB PC that adds easier display control via LAN/WAN. Or you can add analog and digital tuners for expanded content options. And with fast and simple installation, it’s easy to expand your capabilities without having to add an entiren ew display.
The Samsung SBB-NT Back Boxes Features:
• SBB-NT Set Back Box adds network capability to Samsung MX, MP, CX, FX, FP and 520DX LCD displays, and H, HP, Fand FP plasma displays
• SBB-NT 80GB HDD PC adds network ability and easy display control via LAN/WAN
• Easy installation via Samsung proprietary HDMI with simple instructions and no complicated wiring involved
AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core 2.3 GHz, 64-bit Dual Core / 1GHz FSB, 256KB (L1) / 1MB (L2) Cache, AM2 Socket (cuPGA-940p)
Dual Channel 1GB Default (512 MB x 2)
RS780 Integrated Graphics, 2D/3D Acceleration Engine, UVD: Full HD MPEG-2/H.264/VC1, Video Memory : UMA + Side Port (64MB)
RealTek ALC262 Azalia CODEC (Stereo) or AMD HDMI Audio
Marvell 88e8055 Gigabit Controller
No Expansion Slot Available
SATA x 1, PATA x 1
2.5" SATA HDD, 80GB
HDMI-Single Channel HDMI Port (up to 1080p), VGA-Analog RGB Out (15-pin D-sub), LAN-GbE Ethernet LAN (RJ-45), USB-External USB 2.0 Port x 4, Audio-Stereo Audio Out (Phone Jack), HDMI Audio (Built in HDMI Conn.), Serial-RS-232C (Dsub 9p) x 1
16.3" x 12.7" x 6.1"
6 lbs./7.4 lbs.
87 Watt SMPS, 110V ~ 220V
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
All products shown are in stock and carry a warranty – so you can buy with confidence! The quantity listed is all we have in stock... so don't delay, buy today! Join the thousands of satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001.
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.