|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
StarTech Computer Products sfplhsm
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
26% Savings! Buy Now!
StarTech SFPLHSM Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceiver module can be installed into any fiber networking device with a SFP MSA compliant port, providing a simple solution to upgrade existing network devices to connect to remote locations using LC terminated single mode fiber. Delivering convenience and scalability, the optical transceiver allows you to install the single mode LC module into a compliant device without interrupting network traffic or requiring a device reboot. Using a long wavelength (1310nm) DFB laser diode, enabling a maximum fiber optic cable distance of 40km (25 miles) over single mode fiber cables, this SFP Gigabit Single Mode module is compatible with SFP Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA)compatible hardward and networks and fully complies with IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-LH Standards.
StarTech SFPLHSM Transceiver module
|Interface (Bus) Type|
|Data Link Protocol|
|Data Transfer Rate|
|Maximum Transfer Distance|
|Optical Wave Length|
1 x network, Ethernet 1000Base-LH, LC single mode x 2
1 x SFP (mini-GBIC)
0.5 x 0.4 x 2.2 inches
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has at least a 90 Day Tech For Less Product Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Jun 13th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.