|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- New - Open Box 1 Left
• Original manufacturer condition
• Includes accessories
• Manufacturer warranty
- New - Open Box products are in original manufacturer condition, include accessories, and carry the manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Significant signs of wear with scratches/dings
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
APC award-winning Smart-UPS is the most popular UPS in the world for servers, storage and networks. Trust to protect critical data and equipment from power problems by supplying clean and reliable network-grade power. In addition to legendary reliability and manageability, Smart-UPS have extremely high efficiency at low, medium and high load levels making them ideal for today's multi-core or virtualized servers that have varying load consumption. Rack mounted Smart-UPS are ideal for powering blade or density optimized servers in a distributed power protection environment as the primary or redundant protection. Smart-UPS series have long been considered the benchmark for all network and server UPS's. Smart-UPS feature a 16-segment LED display, extended range automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and pure sine wave output on battery.
APC SMX1500RM2U UPS
|Height (Rack Units)|
|Input Voltage Range|
AC 82, 143V
|Input Voltage Range (Adjustable)|
AC 75, 154V
1 x power NEMA 5-15
AC 120V (47, 63 Hz)
8 x power NEMA 5-15
|Power Output Connectors Details|
8 x power NEMA 5-15
1200 Watts/1500 VA
|Surge Energy Rating|
|Run Time (Up To)|
5.8 minutes at full load
|Remote Management Interface|
1 x management, EPO (emergency power off), 1 x management, RS-232
|Expansion Slots Total (Free)|
1 (1) x SmartSlot
1 x serial cable, 1 x USB cable
|Battery Enclosure Type|
3.5 x 17.0 x 19.3 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
John D. - Apr 9th 2014