|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
This user-friendly design STP-103II upgraded version of STP-103 incorporates a small footprint and drop-in and load paper insertion. It is equipped USB 2.0 on board can print at a speed of 165.4 ips. This is ability to produce large clear print on 58 mm wide paper is found on no other compact printer and it can hold thermal rolls up to 60 mm in Width.
Toner/ink is included, unless specfically noted otherwise
Bixolon STP-103IIG Thermal Printer
|Paper Roll Diameter|
Up to 165.4 ipm
|Max Resolution (B&W)|
203 x 203 dpi
EPSON ESC/ POS
Code 93, Code 39, QR code, EAN/ JAN-8 , EAN/ JAN-13 , UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, Code 128, PDF417, ITF
Roll 2.3 inches
|NV Image Memory|
1 x serial - RS-232C 1 x Hi-Speed USB - 4 pin USB Type B
Paper Near End Sensor, Paper End Sensor, Cover Open Sensor
100 - 240V AC
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Glenn R. - Mar 6th 2014