|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
Tripp Lite supt20kx
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
Tripp Lite's parallel tie cabinet provides a means for safely paralleling two UPS systems for either redundancy or additional capacity. Redundant configuration provides fault-tolerance to maintain network operations during failure of one UPS. Non-redundant configuration combines the output of two UPS systems to support twice the output current. Two input breakers receive incoming pwoer from the UPS and are connected to heavy duty copper buswork and an output breaker rated for the total UPS capacity of the two UPS systems combined.
Compatible with two Tripp Lite SU20KX UPS systems. *
24.6"h x 24.1"w x 9"D
380 / 400 / 415V
|Input Circuit Breakers|
|Output Circuit Breaker|
10 / 14 (Panel rating is 10, breaker rating is 14)
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Glenn R. - Mar 6th 2014
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners. Tech For Less is a registered trademark.
TechForLess.com searches for lowest internet prices and offers top quality brands, categories and products... for less.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.