|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Open Box Missing Non-Essentials products are in original manufacturer condition.
- Some or all of the non-essentials associated with the product may be missing.
- Non-essentials are defined as accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These products carry the greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty and they can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
• Missing non-essentials accessories
• Greater of the manufacturer or 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
18% Savings! Buy Now!
APC Smart-UPS RT is a family of high-density, performance UPSs for voice and data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. This flexible form factor allows standardization across multiple applications. High power internal chargers allow virtually unlimited additional matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands of business-critical systems. Customers with harsh power environments looking for extremely tight voltage and frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction typical of double conversion online topology will get them in the Smart-UPS RT.
UPS - rack-mountable
|Battery Enclosure Type|
|Height (Rack Units)|
AC 208/240 V
|Input Voltage Range|
AC 160 - 280 V
|Input Voltage Range (Adjustable)|
AC 100 - 280 V
1 x power NEMA L6-30
AC 208/240 V ± 3% ( 50/60 Hz )
4 x power NEMA L6-30, power NEMA L6-20
|Power Output Connectors Details|
2 x power NEMA L6-20 ¦ 2 x power NEMA L6-30
4.2 kW / 6000 VA
|Surge Energy Rating|
|Run Time (Up To)|
5.3 min at full load
|Remote Management Interface|
Ethernet 10/100, RS-232
|Remote Management Protocol|
SNMP, Telnet, HTTP
1 x management - RS-232 - 25 pin D-Sub (DB-25) ¦ 1 x management - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
|Expansion Slots Total (Free)|
1 ( 0 ) x SmartSlot
1 x power cable - 10 ft ¦ 1 x serial cable
Audible alarm, emergency power off, internal bypass, LED indicators
CSA, UL 1778, FCC Part 15 A
Drivers & Utilities
|Min Operating Temperature|
|Max Operating Temperature|
|Humidity Range Operating|
0 - 95%
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bill M. -
Apr 18th 2013
All trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
©TechForLess, Inc. All Rights Reserved.