|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They carry a manufacturer warranty and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Asus Eee Pad Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T-B1-GR Tablet PC can experience mobility and boundless productivity with the ground-breaking Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T. The first Full HD Android tablet and the first with the fast NVIDIA Tegra 3 T33 processor (1.6 GHz), the tablet delivers first-rate performance and rich, bright visuals. Productivity is not sacrificed for portability with the optional docking station with QWERTY keyboard that extends battery life up to 14 hours and the tablets multiple preloaded productivity applications. Scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 2 offers enhanced durability.
Asus Eee Pad Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T-B1-GR Tablet PC
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
10.1-inch S-IPS+ TFT - LED backlight
1920 x 1200
|Screen Glass Material|
Corning Gorilla glass 2
nVIDIA Tegra 3 1.6 GHz
|Number of Cores|
|Supported Flash Memory Cards|
802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 EDR
1 x microSD
1 x headset, 1 x Micro-HDMI
|Battery Run Time|
Up to 9.5 hours
Ambient light sensor, digital compass, gyro sensor, G-sensor
10.4 x 7.1 x 0.3 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Bev S. - Aug 28th 2015