|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
ID TECH wcr3207-700s
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
The Omni Heavy Duty Slot Reader scans bar codes printed on paper card stock or plastic. An infrared option is available for security-based applications where bar codes are overprinted to prevent duplication. The Omni reads up to three tracks of information with a single swipe in either direction.
ID Technologies WCR3207-700S Magnetic Stripe Reader
Magnetic Stripe Reader
|Scan Element Type|
|Magnetic Head Life|
1,000,000 passes minimum.
Read Electronics Bar Code: 30,000 POH, Read Electronics Magnetic: 125,000 POH, RS-232/ Keyboard: 125,000 POH.
|Magnetic Read Rate|
Less than one error in 100,000 bits on cards conforming to ISO 7811 1-5
|Minimum Swipe Speed|
76.2 mm per second
|Maximum Swipe Speed|
1524 mm per second
|Magnetic Stripe Formats|
ISO 7811, AAMVA, CA DMV
RS-232/ Keyboard Wedge (AT/ XT, PS2, Mac, and many others) TTL (undecoded magnetics and/ or Bar Code), Standard SIA 26-bit Wiegand, USB/ Keyboard.
|Minimum Bar Code PCS|
35 mA maximum for undecoded bar code only, 15 mA maximum for undecoded magnetic stripe only (3 tracks), 70 mA additional for decoded with keyboard or RS-232 interface
Keyboard: Combination 5 pin/ 6 pin DIN, TTL: 9 pin squeeze, RS-232: DB9F, TTL Mag/ BC, Combo Readers: Unterminated Cable
|Bar Code Source Light|
Visible Red 660 nm or Infrared 930 nm
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Rick D. - Mar 10th 2014