|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Refurbished 1 Left
• Restored to manufacturer condition
• May show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes
• Manufacturer warranty
- Refurbished products have been restored to meet manufacturer quality standards, may show limited signs of use and cosmetic blemishes.
- They may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product and carry a manufacturer warranty.
- Manuals and software might not be included, but can usually be downloaded from the manufacturer.
- These items can be in the original manufacturer box or repackaged for protection during shipping.
- Used-Acceptable 1 Left
• Fully functional
• Significant signs of wear with scratches/dings
• 90 Day Tech For Less warranty
- Used-Acceptable - Item shows significant signs of wear which can include scratches, dings and worn corners.
- The unit is fully functional, may come with generic accessories and may be missing some accessories that are not needed for the functionality of the product.
- They carry a 90 day warranty to ensure functionality as indicated.
Firebox X Peak is the highest-performance line of Unified Threat Management (UTM) appliances from WatchGuard, offering true Zero Day protection out of the box, with up to two gigabit-per-second firewall throughput. Integrating powerful security capabilities with advanced networking features, the Firebox X Peak delivers a superior overall solution that meets the needs of the most demanding network environments. The WatchGuard Firebox X Core e-Series x550e is designed for small businesses which require an affordable, integrated security appliance with unmatched ease of use.
WatchGuard Firebox X Core eSeries x550e WG50550 Security Appliance
External - 1U
|Data Link Protocol|
Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
|Remote Management Protocol|
|Operating System Required|
1 x management - 9 pin D-Sub (DB-9), 4 x network - Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX - RJ-45
IPSec, PPPoE, PPTP
RIP Version 1, RIP Version 2, Static Routing
|Clear Text Throughput|
16.8 x 1.8 x 14.3 inches
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
90 Day Tech For Less Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
Join the over 1 million satisfied customers we've been serving since 2001. We inspect and test all of our products to ensure it meets the manufacturer quality standards. We have a 30 Day Return Policy and every product has the Manufacturer Warranty against defects. If there does happen to be an issue, we will work with you to make it right!
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Kristen H. - Dec 3rd 2013