|Click on images for full-sized view|
OnlyLeft In Stock! Buy Now!
- Factory Sealed 1 Left
• Brand new
• Original manufacturer packaging
• Full manufacturer warranty
- Factory Sealed products are new, in original manufacturer packaging, and carry a manufacturer warranty.
The Acer 16GB Iconia Tab A500 10.1'' Multi-Touch Screen Tablet is an ultra-portable tablet equipped with a high-definition 10.1'' Active Matrix TFT color LCD display with cinematic WXGA 1280 x 800 resolution. It runs the Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system with an NVIDIA Tegra 250 dual-core processor capable of a 1.0GHz processing speed. It supports NVIDIA GeForce graphics and has an internal 1GB DDR2 SDRAM memory, as well as 16GB of storage capacity that can be expanded by utilizing the MicroSD/SDHC card slot.
The A500-10S16U features WLAN 802.11 b/g/n WiFi wireless connectivity for accessing the Internet through a wireless home network or from a WiFi hot-spot. It also supports Bluetooth technology for wireless connection to Bluetooth-enabled devices. The A500 is outfitted with a headphone/speaker line-out, high-speed USB 2.0 port and HDMI terminal. The availability of a micro-HDMI port affords quick and easy output of saved media or Internet content on your A500 to any HDTV for viewing on a large screen in full, uncompressed HD.
- NVIDIA Tegra 250 dual-core processor
- Active matrix 10.1'' TFT color LCD screen
- 1GB DDR2 SDRAM
- Android 3.0 Honeycomb operating system
- 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth enabled
- Micro-HDMI and high-speed USB 2.0 port
- Frontal 2MP camera and back 5MP camera
- NVIDIA GeForce graphics
- Dual-speakers and Dolby mobile technology
What's In Box
- Acer A500-10S16W table computer
- Power cord
- A/C adapter
- Quick-start guide
Manufacturer Warranty. For defective returns, Tech For Less will give you a full refund and will arrange for and pay all shipping costs.
The Tech For Less Promise:
1610 Garden of the Gods Rd.
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Monday — Friday
9:00am to 6:00pm MT
8:00am to 6:00pm MT
After Sales Support
Andy J. - Jul 7th 2014